Have you used RStudio? If you have, you probably know this is one of the best Integrated Development Environments for R.
If you haven’t used RStudio yet, check out this video:
RStudio, Inc. provides open source and licensed versions of RStudio. You can check the details here.
The purpose of this post was to let you know that RStudio, Inc. has created a webinar series called “RStudio Essentials”. In this series you’ll learn to get the most out of this IDE capabilities.
The sections are listed below:
- Programming Part 1 (Writing code in RStudio) – December 2nd, 2016
- Programming Part 2 (Debugging code in RStudio) – December 9th, 2016
- Programming Part 3 (Package Writing and in RStudio) – December 16th, 2016
- Managing Change Part 1 (Projects in RStudio) – January 6th, 2017
- Managing Change Part 2 (Github and RStudio) – January 20th, 2017
- Managing Change Part 3 (Package version with Packrat) – February 3rd, 2017
Update: The webinars dates have passed already but you can watch the recordings here: RStudio Webinars. This link also contains videos about Data Science and from the RStudio Conferences.
Please share this post so more people can benefit from these webinars!
Disclaimer: RStudio is a trademark of RStudio, Inc. I don’t have any type of affiliations with RStudio, Inc.